Erie Shores Chiropractic
Erie Shores Chiropractic is committed to working within the community to help make Port Clinton an even greater place to live!
Dr. Kevin Francis, D.C. is a member of:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- The Patriot Project
- Rotary Club of Port Clinton, President
- Ida Rupp Public Library, Board of Trustees
- Main Street Port Clinton
- Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce
- Veteran’s of Foreign Wars – Men’s Auxiliary
Dr. Francis utilizes safe, gentle treatments to ‘Light the way’ to better health & wellness. We offer Chiropractic, Massage, Nutrional Advice and more!
Kevin M. Francis D.C., Doctor of Chiropractic
Hi, I am Dr. Kevin Francis and I am here to help you with your health anyway I can.
I was born and raised north of Detroit, but spent all of my summers here in Port Clinton and on Johnson’s Island. I graduated from Michigan State University (sorry Buckeye fans) with a degree in Chemistry before completing my chiropractic degree at Palmer College.
My wife and I look forward to being part of this great community in the years to come.